Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Swim


One piece swimsuits never fit me properly. It doesn't bother me too much because I find them uncomfortable and I hate how high they cut the hip. maybe the distaste also stems from my eight or nine years I spent wearing them for swim team and then diving. I do like the style and cut of the retro swimsuits and Urban Outfitters always has the best retro inspired one pieces that can be found here.




Now if only they fit and I was willing to fork over almost $100. Not going to happen. Anthropologie has some really cute ones as well but they're twice as much and mostly high cut. Victoria's Secret actually has some decent ones (see below). I like the yellow one the best. Some prices are okay but some are like Anthropologie in the $160 range. I have to warn you. If you do buy a Victoria's Secret swimsuit, it won't look as good in person as it does in the picture. I've seen a few in person including the one I bought about two or three years ago and they look a little cheap. They were all VS brands, by the way, so the designer brands are probably fine.





No comments: